- Please bring a list of all medications (prescribed and over the counter) as well as the dosages of the medications that you take.
- Please bring your insurance cards. Co-pays are to be paid at the time of check in.
- Please bring your driver’s license or photo identification.
- If a medical emergency occurs while you are at our facility, you may require admission to a hospital.
- We do not allow smoking in our facility.
- All children must be attended to by an adult other than the patient at all times while at our facility; we are unable to provide supervision.
- We request that cell phones be turned off while in the facility.
- We do not allow animals except service animals in our facility.
- Weapons are not permitted in the facility, this includes uniformed officers.
- We request that you do not bring valuables to the facility. If you do, we will ask that you place the valuables in a locker.
- If you are unable to keep the scheduled appointment, please call to reschedule the appointment. If you do not call to reschedule 24 hours prior to the appointment and do not keep the appointment, you will be charged $50.00. This charge will be your responsibility, and your insurance will not cover this cost.
- *If you are taking an anticoagulant or “blood thinner” (listed below), you will need to check with the *physician who prescribed the medication to determine if you can stop the medication for the *appropriate amount of time
- Please continue to drink and eat as you normally would.
- Take all your usual medications except anticoagulants.
- Please allow 2 hours for your first visit to our facility.
- You should not need a driver to accompany you.
*We will inform you if your procedure requires sedation
IF YOUR PROCEDURE REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE SEDATION:
- Do not eat or drink anything 6 hours before your scheduled procedure.
- You must remain at the facility for at least 1 hour after the procedure.
- You must have a driver take you home.
- You should not drive for 12 hours after receiving sedation.